Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: sound sync recorders

  1. #21
    Konton
    Guest Konton's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Pedro, I don't think any of the Minidisc portables offer seperate record level control (except maybe the Marantz $1000 job). I'll give it a try with my Sharp.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well at least you can control the gain manually. But regulating it for each channel would be nice. I think there was a business version that did this . . . you should look around at http://www.minidisc.org and see what you find.

    Here is Pedro's design for the 1Khz Genenerator to be used with the Minidisc. http://www.super8mm.org/1khz.pdf

    ------------------
    Konton the Grey

  2. #22
    Hostboard Member janusz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2021
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: sound sync recorders

    I see a lot of YouTubers using an ai voice generator https://www.respeecher.com/ to narrate their videos. This helps them produce content even if they’re shy about speaking. The voices sound professional enough to keep viewers engaged. It also reduces the need for costly editing equipment. That’s why the ai voice generator is becoming a standard tool for creators.

  3. #23
    Hostboard Member janusz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2021
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: sound sync recorders

    AI Voice Generator | Best Tool for Human-Like Speech delivers voice AI technology at a very high level. The realism of the generated speech is difficult to ignore. I like how expressive and emotional the voices sound. Their work in film and gaming industries is very impressive. It’s easy to understand why the company is gaining popularity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •